Monday, January 16, 2012

Our First Official Race as a TEAM.....

Hi guys! I'm so happy to get this blog, much requested by you may I add, off the ground finally!

This coming March is our first ever race as a team! I am so excited about this and I look forward to watching each of you in action outside of the gym. I am lucky enough to coach amazing endurance athletes CrossFit. You ride, run, race, hike, play soccer, climb, and participate in team sports throughout the year, and CrossFit gets you stronger for each of these sports.

This blog will be our way of checking in with eachother and seeing what events are coming up that we can do together or see how a member does on their event. If there is anything else you want on here please email me or just give me a shout out in the gym and I will make it happen. This year we will be focusing on doing more events together and our training inside the gym will support our individual events.

I will also post the weeks workouts and PRs that were hit that week so you all can see how you did against each other. In the months to come I will be launching a diet challenge for those of you who want to take part in that as well. This is going to be alot of FUN!!!

Please email me with the events you are registered for so I can put then on this blog......

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment