Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Im CrossFit and I KNow It......





Catchy Title. Check out my facebook for the video pertaining to the title...you'll definitely laugh your asses off! It's been a little while since Ive posted your workout results with amazing pictures, and I know how much you all love reading about what you've accomplished - so I'm sorry. I'll play a game of catch up right now.

Friday Megan kicked off the start of the weekend with her very first DOUBLE UNDERS! Check her out catching some air!! Misty did a fantastic workout along with her first ROPE CLIMBS!!! Amazing job girlies!!

I however did nothing super amazing except cook this delicious agave crusted salmon for dinner. Ignore the jalapeno coconut rice on the side please and focus ALLLL your attention on the yummy hunk of fish and vast green salad. Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment